SkyweaverLeagues Prism Design Contest
Hello everyone. Let’s start the New Year with a contest where you can shine with your creativity. Use your imagination, and design your prism and cards that are showing its identity. Who knows maybe you can be one of the winners and receive amazing rewards! Use the link below to access the submission form.
- For your submission to be valid, you have to submit a minimum of 1 spell and 1 unit. You can submit a maximum of 2 units and 2 spells.
- You are free to design and add attachments (spells/enchants) on units and they are exempted from the 2 spells limit. If your unit has an attachment please combine the unit and attachment as one image and upload it like that.
- You have to fill in all of the required boxes
- Joining this contest doesn’t grant you ownership of the designs
- Winning this contest doesn’t mean that your designs will be used in the game.
- If any of your designs might be used in the game, you will not receive any compensation for them.
- Only one entry per player. You can’t join the event with another account
The event is organized by Skyweaverleagues(SWL). SWL does not represent Horizon Blockchain Games
The rewards will be sent via Sequence Wallet. Please be careful when providing a wallet address
We extended the duration of the event. The latest submission date is 28th of January 2023, 2 pm Est
The jury members are: Zygote, Eufrat, Just Add Bacon, Strigoi(Marcelo), Coulter_Baker, Matta
To design cards, you can use SoulForge Website (Created by Optimizer) Please do not choose any prism.
You are free to use other platforms like Canva, Photoshop, etc.
Your cards do not have to include art, however, if you prefer to add any image that can represent the identity of the card, feel free to include art.
For any questions, and also to share your designs with others you can join our Discord
Special thanks to KOYggs for the design of the event banner.
1st Place: 1 Sapphire Crystal + 5 Gold Cards
2nd Place: 3 Gold Cards
3rd Place: 2 Gold Cards
2 thoughts on “SkyweaverLeagues Prism Design Contest”
I wish to report a bug at SoulForge Website please. I feel to write it in here since I don’t have any contact of website owner (Optimizer). The thing is while forging a “unit” card, the image uploaded overflows the edge of the card; whereas for instance, while forging a spell, everything works fine.
I will inform the owner of the website about this, thank you for letting us know 🙂